 Star Wars / 9171
Re: Holochess game name?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 22:36:11 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:

1.  What's the name of the game they're playing in Ep4 on the hologame table?
I heard it was called Dejarik or something like that...not sure of the
spelling.

2.  Would the label

   Black 2x2 Round Tile w/ SW-Dejarik Hologame

adequately describe the tile element that comes in the 7190 MF set?

Yes, Dejarik is the correct spelling.
The label sounds good. Perhaps "Black and White checkered 2x2 Round Tile w/
SW-Dejarik Hologame" though?

--
Andrew, Agent 0007