 Star Wars / *15098 (-100)
  Re: New LEGO Star Wars Sets... (wishful thinking)

(...) The full name of the Ewok Leia befriends is "Wicket W Warwick," named after the man who plays him, Warwick Davis (i.e. the guy who also played Willow, the Leprechaun in those movies, and more recently one of the profs and a goblin in the Harry (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI's in my hands, WOW!!

Marz Distribution has already answered that question: Unfortunately, it appears that they have been forced (or maybe they didn't like the rush of AFOL traffic to their site?) to remove the pictures. Anyway, the sets are: Mini Falcon Mini AT-AT Mini (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Mini's!

(...) And what the heck are the other things in each of the sets supposed to be? The MF and the MTT have the same exact thing, too. They look like Y-Wing engines. jeez. -Greg "Fox" Cook (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: It's perfect!

(...) (URL)- This thing is huge. Looks to be a foot or so tall. While this isn't the (...) By rough guestimating, I'd say it's about an even 12 inches tall (I got about 306mm). About 38-43 minifig feet tall? That's not too bad at all considering (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: MINI's in my hands, WOW!!

(...) When I'd seen the TIE Bomber and Geonosian Fighter and Jabba's Message & Prize at one Toys R Us and the AT-TE and Skyhopper at another Toys R Us, but had YET to see any minis there or at Target, I got tired of waiting and ordered two of the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Y-Wing Starfighter

(...) superior in a few key areas: A) the shape of the cockpit area. LEGO's model was too flat on the bottom, and while it's gently sloping sides are nice, your use of a slightly rounded underside definitely makes up for the slightly jagged sides. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Star Wars Hoverbikes

Many tanxs! Funny you know... the frame just seems so suited to them. Hopefully I can get a few more out. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Y-Wing Starfighter

The Y-wing always was the beat-up old workhorse of the fleet...this version definately gives it the feel of a revered, veteran craft. The detail of the directional baffles...definate UCS quality. Nice stuff Bruce. Cheers, -Gil (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC

Lenny, Thanks for the kind words. The only other pods I've even thought about trying are the two that LEGO has released in Watto's Junkyard. I'm not even familiar with the names of the drivers... I'm also planning on rendering a wall-paper-sized (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC

Joel, This is really awesome! It totally has the look of the Official minis! Just wait and LEGO will be 'borrowing' this idea just like they borrowed Brucey-wan's Bomarr Monk desgin. Are you going to do the entire Mos Espa race pods? What a sight (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-TE Comments

(...) Sure they can be removed but reuse after a while is not really feasable. My main beef is that LEGO included a sticker for a part that already exists in printed form. -Orion (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  MINI's in my hands, WOW!!

Hey all, Just got the first wave of four MINI's today at my local Target (4484, 4485, 4486, and 4487). Ummmmm, WOW! Double WOW! While the ISD represents the grand scale that Lego can accomplish, these sets clearly represent the possibilites of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Stormtrooper Transport

Wow! That's very cool. The way you did the front and the way you did the gun on the back is really nice. I really like your style. What did you use for a backdrop and lighting? -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC

Following up my own post... I made some comparison renders last night, showing my podracer next to the two official models. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Some quick comments on Jabba's Palace & Jabba's Message

Hey all, Picked these up at Target as well. Jabba's Message: Aside from the Bib Fortuna 'fig and the decorated ball socket piece, I think it's a fairly poor set. I have a whole bag of Threepios and Artoos already. *sigh* The door isn't filled in (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: It's perfect!

(...) Bad form, but I'm replying to my own message - 'cause I forgot to tie it into Star Wars. I did a quick study a couple of years ago on the AT-ST. If you check out the pictures from the movie, you can see that the AT-ST does indeed have a knee (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: It's perfect!

(...) Weeelllll, technically, that's not right. All mammals have knees that bend in the same basic direction - as long as you have a consistent definition for a knee. In most mammals, though, the thigh bone is much shorter and compacted into the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: It's perfect!

(...) Weeelllll, technically, that's not right. All mammals have knees that bend in the same basic direction - as long as you have a consistent definition for a knee. In most mammals, though, the thigh bone is much shorter and compacted into the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: It's perfect!

as a matter of fact, all mammals have similar bone stuctures. if you compare a dog's leg and a human leg, you see that they both have knees, heels, and toes. the knee on a dog, like a human, bends forward. however, it looks like it bends backward. (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: It's perfect!

(...) What???? I think there is something wrong with your dog. ;) Dogs knees face forward in the back. Do you mean the front legs? My two cents, Mark M. (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Star Wars Dioramas?

(...) For my part, it was a lack of interest in action figure scale dioramas (i.e. use of non-LEGO parts). Now that I hear you are working with minifigs, I'll try to pay more attention. It might help if you include "minifig" in the subject line when (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-TE Comments

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message news:H8BE81.E74@lugnet.com... (...) Personally I like the stickers, since they can be removed. I have far too many perfectly good printed parts sitting useless in drawers since space (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: It's perfect!

(...) I haven't seen the special edition, shame on me!!!!!!, but in the Star Wars vehicles book, th AT-AT carries about six speeder-bikes in the very back. oz. (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: It's perfect!

(...) I can't remember exactly, but were some speeder bikes added in the Special Edition? As for the new figures, the driver just looks like a Stormtrooper torso and helmet with light grey arms and legs - I converted my two Tie-Fighter Stormtroopers (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: AT-TE Comments

(...) I'm of two minds on that. Printing seems more durable/"real" than stickers. But removable stickers (and the stickers LEGO uses these days certainly *seem* removable, even if they're not intended to be) offer much more versatility to most (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Y-Wing Starfighter

(...) Brucey-wan, Very nice. The use of the droid arms was an especially good idea. Another highlight is the detail work around where the astromech sits. I think I like the blue color scheme better than the yellow. Here's where my SW-geekdom falls (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-TE Comments

(...) I am a purist as well, and I hate stickers! OTOH, some printed pieces are just useless (like the Alpha Team canopies). I don't have the AT-TE (and I don't plan to, I'm saving up for the Orient sets) but all the pieces with printing and (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Y-Wing Starfighter

(...) Nicely done. Very snotty. The nose looks really good. But the coolest detail is in the rear, using those droid arms to make the round engine. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  MOC: Y-Wing Starfighter

Hi guys. I finally got around to posting my Y-Wing. It uses a 1 foot:1 stud scale; smaller than my original but far more accurate. Y-Wing - (URL) Gold Leader to pilot - (URL) let me know what you think of it. Thanks ---...--- -Bruce Brucey-Wan's (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter

Yep, just as soon as i replace my printer and decide on a right type face... i normally shy away from adding foreign elements (since i'm a bit of a not-too-strict purist) but i think i'll make an exception on this particular project. ace (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter

(...) ah there in lies the challenge... which, to be honest, is half the fun. glad you like it! ace (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter

LOL, Gil...I actually told Ace he should christen it the Beta Carotene a few days ago on FBTB! He said he was actually going to do it! You really echo my other sentiments on the ship as well: much like the Onion wing, it stands up as an interesting (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: It's perfect!

(...) Hmm, I dont recall seeing a speeder bike during the Hoth scenes, but I have noticed one thing: 3 new minifigs, prolly going to be very much in demand, and I would guess they are only going to be available in this $89.99 set... (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: AT-TE Comments

(...) You're right, that's a pretty cool idea, tho that is definitely more expensive than paper decals. (...) You can use rubber cement thinner or lighter fluid on a Q-tip to clean the residue. My personal take on the AT-TE, after I built it, was (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-TE Comments

I'd prefer those thin plastic overlays that stick to plastic but have no adhesive (I don't know if my descrption is well formed). The major advantage would be that I could remove them with ease and not have to worry about residual adhesive. More (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-TE Comments

(...) One of the best advantages to stickers is the whole option setting. (you're not compelled to apply them in contrast to elements already printed.) In this case, I would prefer lego give the option of both stickers or decals for the model. (I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  AT-TE Comments

I just finished building the AT-TE and what a great set. I do have one beef. The two round tiles on either side with the republic logo are not the printed versions of this part but are stickered. Being somewhat of a LEGO purist, I'm not all that (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Interview and K-Wing

Very interesting Jon. Although I imagine some of the denizens of .space will know some of what is in the article from your posts and chats, it gets into some interesting points of inspiration and building technique....always fun stuff to delve. The (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter

This is a freaking blast. Not only is it a smart looking ship in it's own right, but it's also a carrot! And let's not forget it contains the daily recommended dose of betacarotine :) Awesome. Cheers, -Gil (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: It's perfect!

Crossposted to .mecha - this thing is all good parts. (...) - This thing is huge. Looks to be a foot or so tall. While this isn't the 'real' scale, I think it's convincingly gigantic and the details and proportions are better than I expected. - (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: MOC: Star Wars Hoverbikes

Excellent work. I like the compartment in the back of the HoverSlave I. You did a good job on both of them combining the HoverBike with the corresponding SW ships. -Andrew (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Going Podracing!

Hey guys! I think things have been kind of slow because of the holidays. I just started replying to posts again today. Anyway, your diorama is quite cool. I am one of your castle fans, but I have several star wars friends. So, I can appreciate star (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Going Podracing!

Bump! For those who went on a holiday vacation and were not aware of our latest work. If you were and had comments (good or bad) about it, we'd like to hear from you. Kinda disappointed that this piece hasn't gotten the response that we thought it (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter

(...) Charming! As long as they are well done (like this one), keep them coming. -- Pawel (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Star Wars Hoverbikes

Power Wheels!?!?! Oh man....thanks for the trip back to my childhood! I haven't thought of those little gems in years!! Many tanx, -G (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Star Wars Hoverbikes

Thank you sir! Actually, I was wondering if you were going to come in with a similar thing before I got to post. I referred back to your SW pods for inspirations with the colour distribution...those things just rock. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Hoverbikes

Thankye! They're like space candy to build! From distraction comes wonderous innovation..... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Star Wars Hoverbikes

Thanks John! Not quite sure...I've got a few noodling around so I'll see what comes of it. They really are fun tho'... Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A Star Destroyer Pictorial

That's a great photo documentary of the building process, Brad (not to mention cute and funny)! Beautiful babies you have there, both the human and 3-foot LEGO variety! Thanks for sharing! -Brian (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  MINI Gasgano's Pod - MOC

Hello all, I'm not the most prolific of builders, but I'm still waiting for the MINI sets to hit retail in my part of the world, so I've been amusing myself by building the existing MINI podracers in MLcad. Since LEGO hasn't released Gasgano's pod (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Interview and K-Wing

Last summer I was asked by Steven Combs do an interview and unveil one letter for 'Bricks in my Pocket'. Originally it was going to be n or P..then it was going to be the q-wing. Our schedules clashed and the interview was bumped up until now. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space) !

  Re: MOC: Star Wars Hoverbikes

(...) LOL those rawk! now I can't get "Pow Pow Power wheels" theme outta my head! cheers! Jk (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Star Wars Hoverbikes

Thats some good stuff Gil. You incorperated Star Wars ships into HoverBikes quite nicely. They have some great detail. Nice work. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  It's perfect!

Hey All, Thought I'd let everyone know just how beautiful the AT-AT will be this summer... (URL) ...Wow. -jeremiah- (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The minis are a great bargain!!

I bought the Snowspeeder/ AT ST set last night and love it! I totally agree. I'm glad these aren't expensive like that storyteller garbage. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) warden" <kjwardenz@aol.com> wrote (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Hoverbikes

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H89tys.Kux@lugnet.com... (...) Gaaaaaa....and I just had like 4 letters left. [ j o n ] -- | Lego - (URL) Shipyard - (URL) Moonbase - (URL) Store - (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC: Star Wars Hoverbikes

LOL! Those are great, Gil. Very funny. There's also a large amount of work in there, as well. I like how you did the X-wing's nose and wings. So, what's next? The B-Wing? :) -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  MOC: Star Wars Hoverbikes

Greetings! I figure what Jamie did for the SW/Pod crossover, I could try for with the bikes. PLMKWYT (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Black Pack is Back!!!

(...) Thank You Jesse... I didn't really know how to phrase a response to the previous message, so I bit my toungue; you words were spoken as if from mine own toungue. Thank You -John Rudy A Firm Believer that the Racist Door can swing both ways. (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: AT-TE mini (MOC)

Very nice! Great detail and articulation. -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Black Pack is Back!!!

(...) The struggle happens because hate is at work here, not on one side, but on many sides. At any rate, I am glad for the new minifigs. I must agree, it has been a long time coming. My advice on your views of other people, however, is that you (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  10026 SE naboo fighter "Hyberdrive" typo?

Anyone else notice the "hyberdrive" typo on the name plate of the 10026 SE naboo fighter? So that means it's a true collector's item, right? ebay, here I come!! ;) -- Tom hyberdrive: n. 1. a form of propulsion in which the starship sleeps for a long (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A few comments on SE Naboo Fighter

"David Simmons" <xenobuzz@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:H7D0J7.K0y@lugnet.com... (...) was (...) regular (...) on (...) always (...) I just got mine and I agree with the pins. I don't know why they didn't just use black friction pegs (the (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Mini's!

Just found this while browsing! (URL) sets for the Millenium Falcon, At-AT, the MTT and the Republic Gunship! Wooot! (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Round parts on the side of ... (was Re: LEGO SW Haildire Droid will cost....

(...) What is that big round thing on each side? Are those gear teeth? Do we maybe have what trainheads need to make a rotary dump without a lot of trouble? (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains)

  Re: The Black Pack is Back!!!

Damien & All, (...) I am glad your excited, I was surprised seeing it in Target a few weeks ago, but I am glad that they did not make real people into yellow. Your attitude seems very harsh and negative, Damien, which is one of the reasons I don't (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Stormtrooper Transport

Greetings! After cleaning out the local Target of Final Duel II sets, I thought some pictures were in order: (URL) Target clearance sales are the best! Dan (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Black Pack is Back!!!

(...) And "ivory" figures are here. And so are standard issue clone-yellow in the basketball, too. I've mentioned it before, but the attempts at more realistic skin tones seem to be limited to real people (actors portraying fictional characters so (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Black Pack is Back!!!

(...) Yep. Another precursor to perhaps some better future minifigures. (I've always thoughts a lot of diversity as in color was needed in the minifigure department, so perhaps next year those changes will grow appraent with the new wave of sets. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  The Black Pack is Back!!!

Read it and weep suckers!!! None of the AFOLS took the Black Pack seriously, but when those fools get the new LDMI catalogs they gonna get they feelings hurt!!! All of the chumps who protested the inclusion of ebony minifigs can go die and F@%# all (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  LEGO SW Haildire Droid will cost....

49.99!!!!! At least that will be the SRP. Found the info here: (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Homing Spider Droid MIni

(...) I talk to myself in real life, too. That comment as I was writing up the last mini got me started again. I like this version best: (URL)Reference photo: (...) Peter (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Homing Spider Droid MIni

(...) Hmm. This got me thinking (as I had thoughts along the same line already) as I sorted today, and from Tusken Raider and AT Mission Deep Sea sets bought on clearance this week most of the right pieces came to hand... The version on the left was (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-TE mini (MOC)

Peter, You did a great job! I am not the biggest fan of the micro stuff, but your's is really good. I guess I will start being a fan now that LEGO has begun making the micro stuff. Keep it up, I really like what you did with this one, well done. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AT-TE mini (MOC)

Very cool! I love how you put in the click hinge so it's flexible. Now we need some micro scale hailfire droids, spider droids, etc to creat the whole battle. Bruce (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Star Wars Dioramas?

AC, I hope you guys don't slow down. I've always enjoyed your work, as have a whole bunch of people here and at fbtb. There are certainly other SW dioramas out there. The work of S. Fujita of course sets the standard. That great Hoth layout Shaun (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  The minis are a great bargain!!

Really, how can you go wrong with 70+ pcs for only $4? (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  AT-TE mini (MOC)

For a long time--before the minis were announced--I've wanted to get into microfig scale creations. I love the new mini sets and have finally sat down to create a MOC at this scale... the All-Terrain Tactical Enforcer from Episode II. Deep links on (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: New LEGO Star Wars Sets... (wishful thinking)

(...) I like these idea, the Star Wars universe is not complete without Jawas (...) correct me if I am wrong, but I was under the impression that the Ewok in question was named Wicket. still, cool idea more Leia figs (...) same as above. Trav (-|-) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MINIs on Rebelscum.com

looks like a 2 x 2 round plate on top of a 12 tooth beveled gear to me... [jayfish] (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MINIs on Rebelscum.com

Can anyone see what part is being used for the "feet" of the AT-AT? (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter

Can't... stop... laughing... (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter

(...) Beautiful! The bush on the back really sets it off. And I like how the wings fold out - nifty! (...) Not at all; keep em coming! I want to see a TIE pumpkin fighter!. -Chris (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MINIs on Rebelscum.com

(...) Yeah, the AT-AT is hideous, but check out those 8 (count em, 8!) grey wedges. I'm definitely buying multiples of this guy. -Chris (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New MINIs on Rebelscum.com

(...) Well, they look pretty decent...the Falcon and Gunship look great. I don't care for the AT-AT though. Thanks for the heads up, -Kevin (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  New MINIs on Rebelscum.com

I don't know if anyone has pointed this out but there are four new MINIs (4488-4491) on Rebulscum.com: (URL) include the Millenium Falcon, AT-AT, Republic Gunship, and MTT. If you buy all four you get the pieces for a Y-wing. James (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  New MINIs on Rebelscum.com

I don't know if anyone has pointed this out but there are four new MINIs (4488-4491) on Rebulscum.com: (URL) include the Millenium Falcon, AT-AT, Republic Gunship, and MTT. If you buy all four you get the pieces for a Y-wing. James (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter

belville carrots..... darnit, i wish i woulda thought of that sooner!... maybe i'll do a little experimentin... i dunno though, those things don't look too mountable. ace (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter

(...) pilot to eat? -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter

I love this for the college nostalgia... Once upon a time (about 1995) there was a game called Tyrian. It was a top-scroller space shoot-em-up. After you completed the whole game, if you started over (hey, I was a college student, of course I did!) (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  A Star Destroyer Pictorial

Here's a little project that I though I'd share with all the other Lego fans. I got a package in the mail yesterday, and I was practically giddy with excitement. Can't say as much for the project foreman, but what can you do, she's probably smarter (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Some more details on the AT-AT

I found this article from a few days ago on Rebelscum.com (URL) sucks I have to wait 6 months for it. :-( Jude (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New LEGO Star Wars Sets... (wishful thinking)

Add to this: #xxxx Droids for Sale I $6.99 Luke, 2 jawas, and a droid or three. #xxxx Droids for Sale II $6.99 C3P0, R2 2 Jawas and another couple of droids. #xxxx Jedi Training I $6.99 Tan arch with cauldron (Yoda's hut) and Yoda, snake, Clear (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Star Wars Dioramas?

Or the lack of interest in building them? For a genre that has so much potential in building scenes straight from the movies, I’ve been surprised when I joined up that the search only produced a handful of results. And though I’ve been doing (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter

Oh, this is PERFECT!!! These are hilarious. The use of the orange curved slopes is very nice, and works perfectly. -Stefan- (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter

(...) over how *authentically carro* it lokos, given the medium! Great job ... (...) No way, there's lots more to do! As soon as I saw this, I got a great picture in my head: The Tomato-Wing Fighter. Bascially, make a big red ball, maybe with a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter

(...) ROFL!! Ace, I love the way the wings fold out. Very cool. Next up: Watermelon Star Destroyer? ;-) -alex (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter

(...) [...] (...) *LOL* Very imaginative, and very silly! I'm putting in my vote for a Broccoli fighter (using new light green for the stalk)... please!!! :-) Cheers, Paul (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

  The Vegetable Fighter Project continues: Carrot-wing Fighter

This was an extremely fun project to build and came out exactly the way I pictured it in my head. Links to a few images: (URL) the full page: (URL) may be pushing the limits of this parody... PLMKWYT!! (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars) !!

  Re: The Vegetable Fighter Project: Onion-wing Fighter

(...) hmmm... sprout interceptor... haven't thought of that one yet... of course if i do lose my marbles and attempt such a model, you will get full credit. hehheh. Ace (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact