 Star Wars / 15056
Re: Going Podracing!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:56:09 GMT

Bump! For those who went on a holiday vacation and were not aware of our
latest work.

If you were and had comments (good or bad) about it, we'd like to hear from
you. Kinda disappointed that this piece hasn't gotten the response that we
thought it would get.

Or maybe we're right after all about our rant about the nature of our works
http://news.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=15005

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Check out our latest diorama from our homepage, Going Podracing!;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

The Boonta Eve Classic podrace day has finally arrived and the slave
quarters' residents bid their neighbor Anakin good luck on his quest to win
the big race to help out his newly found friends.

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated. For the .castle folks, look at the shops in the foreground.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons