 Star Wars / 15153
Re: Going Podracing!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 02:40:04 GMT

Josh,

How you doing? The R2 pulling the pod is actually in the movie except that
it's shown inside the tent where the podracers are being attended to. We ran
out of tan baseplates and that's why only the center was the most logical
place to put what we still had.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Josh Wedin writes:
Hey guys!

I think things have been kind of slow because of the holidays.  I just
started replying to posts again today.  Anyway, your diorama is quite cool.
I am one of your castle fans, but I have several star wars friends.  So, I
can appreciate star wars MOCs too.  I really like the slave quarters in this
one.  I am examining them for building ideas in my medieval town.  One nice
touch I really liked was R2 in harness pulling the pod.  I laughed when I
saw it!  Good job overall.  I like it.  Only one thing I would change.  I
think it would look better on all tan baseplates.  What do you think?

Build On,
Josh