 Star Wars / 15156
Re: Going Podracing!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:49:53 GMT

Wow!  I this is one of my favorite ones to date.  Although not a huge
prequel fan, you and your team has managed to really capture the feel of the
scene in this one.  The archetecture from the domes to the cape awnings
really do look like a Tatooine streetscape.

Even if you and your sons are slowly withdrawing from the Lego diorama
projects, we've all been fortunate to see the products of your
endevours....many thanks!

Cheers,
-Gil

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac writes:
Check out our latest diorama from our homepage, Going Podracing!;
http://ACPin.homestead.com/Home.html

The Boonta Eve Classic podrace day has finally arrived and the slave
quarters' residents bid their neighbor Anakin good luck on his quest to win
the big race to help out his newly found friends.

Just click on the thumbnails to get to the pics and your comments, critiques
are appreciated. For the .castle folks, look at the shops in the foreground.

Regards,
ACPin & Sons