 Star Wars / 15027
Re: Homing Spider Droid MIni
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 00:42:39 GMT

Gotta work on adding a gun to the top...  I may
have to flip the body to make that happen.

I talk to myself in real life, too.  That comment as I was writing up the
last mini got me started again.  I like this version best:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/hspider-mini/hspider4.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pguenthe/hspider-mini/hspider5.jpg

Reference photo:
http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid/homingspiderdroid/index.html