 Star Wars / 15077
Re: AT-TE Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 11:03:00 GMT

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
news:H8BE81.E74@lugnet.com...

If I had it my way all
pieces would be printed and stickers wouldn't exist at all. Am I the only
sticker hater?

Personally I like the stickers, since they can be removed. I have far too
many perfectly good printed parts sitting useless in drawers since space age
control panels and the like are just not suited to all applications, unlike
blank bricks, which I can design my own stickers for!

Jennifer