 Star Wars / 15078
Re: Star Wars Dioramas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:51:15 GMT

"ACPin" <ACPin@SirStevesGuide.com> writes:
Or the lack of interest in building them?

For my part, it was a lack of interest in action figure scale dioramas
(i.e. use of non-LEGO parts).  Now that I hear you are working with
minifigs, I'll try to pay more attention.  It might help if you
include "minifig" in the subject line when you announce one.

--Bill.

        Consistency is not really a human trait.
                         --Maude (from the film "Harold & Maude")