 Star Wars / 15193
Re: Star Wars Dioramas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:35:24 GMT

Ethan,

Not entirely giving up on this. Glad to know that you're one of a few that
has hopefully been inspired by our works that you've wanted to ceate your
own. Remember to post when yours are completed!

Regards,
ACPin & Sons

In lugnet.starwars, Ethan Savickas writes:

Don't give up now! If it's what you truly love, then go for it.

I personally have several (unreleased) Dioramas I am procuring in my
basement, all of which are awaiting yet another Bricklink order (They never
come fast enough).

I've always loved your dioramas. I'm always happy when I come home to a new
Diorama, courtesy of ACPin & Sons.

Keep on churning out the dioramas, and rest assured that there is interest
in your work.

Cheers,

-Ethan S.-