 Star Wars / 15006
Re: New LEGO Star Wars Sets... (wishful thinking)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 2003 16:50:05 GMT

Add to this:
#xxxx Droids for Sale I $6.99
Luke, 2 jawas, and a droid or three.

#xxxx Droids for Sale II $6.99
C3P0, R2 2 Jawas and another couple of droids.

#xxxx Jedi Training I $6.99
Tan arch with cauldron (Yoda's hut) and Yoda, snake, Clear lightblue minifig
of Ben Kenobi

#xxxx Jedi Training II $6.99
Luke in Dagobah uniform, Darth Vader, Treestump, black archway (Dark force tree)

#xxxx Search for Leia I $6.99

Trees, Warwick, Leia w/ Endor clothes, Biker Scout.

Leia would come with both helmet and hair.  Warkwick with spear. Brown
baseplate and green, brown, dark gray peices

#xxxx Search for Leia II $6.99
Luke and Han in Endor clothes.  Chewy with bowcaster.  Some sort of a net
trap thingy going on here.

#xxxx Clone War I $6.99
Desert-y looking with 2 clones and Kit Fisto or generic Jedi

#xxxx Clone War II $6.99
Desert-y looking with 2 pink batteldroids and 1 or 2 Super Battel droids.

#xxxx Rancor Pit $14.99 - $19.99

This would fit under or behind Jabba's Palace.  Rancor would be similar to
RockDude from Rock Raiders.  Luke and Gammorean Gaurd included.  Maybe even
Oola.

In lugnet.starwars, Nathan Wells writes:
Here is a list of sets I hope TLC will release sometime:

#xxxx Hoth Patrol I $6.99
Includes Luke w/ lightsaber, Taun-Taun, Yeti (just like the one in #7412) and
cave (consisting mostly of a white BURP)

Instead of Yeti, I would suggest the RockDude style for Womapa body.

#xxxx Hoth Patrol II $6.99
Includes Han, Chewie, Taun-Taun, Imperial Probe Droid and small snow drift.

^Taun-Tauns would be constructed like kaduus, probably completely immobile.

#xxxx Princess Rescue I $6.99
Includes Luke in stormtrooper garb, Leia (just like the one in #7190) and
Leia's prison cell.

#xxxx Princess Rescue II $6.99
Includes Han in stormtrooper garb, Chewie, Stormtrooper and sliding door (like
the one in #7204)

#xxxx Echo Base $19.99
Includes a base like the one in #7180 except larger, two base operators, Darth
Vader and two Snowtroopers with E-Web cannon.

#xxxx Rickshaw Droid $9.99
Includes Anakin, Padme, Rickshaw droid w/ carriage and Watto and his small
storefront.

#xxxx Geonosian Arena $29.99
Includes Anakin, Padme, Obi-Wan, Count Dooku, Nute Gunray, three pillars, nexu,
reek, acklay and watching platform.

^nexu, reek and acklay would be constructed like kaduus, Jabba the Hutt and/or
elephants.

Well, that's it for now; I'll probably think up some more soon.

Nathan Wells

my 2 cents
Cmmdr Scoots