 Star Wars / 14990
Re: New LEGO Star Wars Sets... (wishful thinking)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 20:44:25 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Erick Jensen writes:
What about a $30-35 set from the cloning planet (I forget the name) with
some new figs, probably variations of the Life on Mars aliens for the
cloners and a bunch of Jango clones.

That sounds feasible.  Not much playability, but a cheap way to get clones.

Then perhaps a landing pad, with a Jango vs Obi Wan playset.

Again, not much playability, but a cheap Jango.

Then perhaps we go to Tattoine and see the Sand People village.  Or would that
be in bad taste?  They wouldn't have to include 'whole' figs with that either.
Just the torso of one, some arms, a head, maybe some legs.

Erm, that scene was pretty much represented in set #7113.

I doubt we'll see many, if any episode I sets next year.

I think TLC is though with Episode I

e.

Nathan Wells