 Space / 6873
6872  |  6874
Subject:
Hexadyne Consortium (Was: modular components for sharing designs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 17:48:31 GMT

Joel:

For anyone interested in things like this, check out this thing I'm working
on: http://minispy.tripod.com/lego/hexadyne/index.html
(not too much is up yet, but the FAQ will sort of explain it for right now...)

JSE (that's Jacob's Space Enterprises [1] ;-) is certainly
interested in joining the Hexadyne Consortium. Please
contact our manager at when the consortium is ready to
take off.

Play well,

Jacob

1) Some of our vessels can be found at
   http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Ydre_rum/Skibe/
   (not always clearly labeled as JSE products)
--
No .sig at the moment.