 Space / 6847
Re: Hexadyne (was: modular components for sharing designs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 05:35:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Falslev writes:
That sounds like it'll be awesome!  I can't wait to see more.  If the award
graphics look as good as the logo and page I'll be proud to display them:)
Sign me, my MOC company that is, up as a member right away.
Nathan Falslev
nfalslev@netscape.net
www.go.to/explorien

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:

Hi,

For anyone interested in things like this, check out this thing I'm working
on: http://minispy.tripod.com/lego/hexadyne/index.html
(not too much is up yet, but the FAQ will sort of explain it for right now...)

cheers!
Joel K

Me too!  The Astro Lift Company would be a proud member of the Hexadyne
engineering consortium!

Of course I would like to see your guild law in a little more detail... ;^)

Astro Lift Co. link:  http://members.home.net/tpruden3/

You can use the logo that Nathan Falsev made for me when setting up the
link, assuming Nathan has no issues.  Nathan?  :^)

~Trev