 Space / 6723
Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 11:58:38 GMT

Pah! Castle rules what! Endless rehashes of the Tolkien universe! Yawn! It's
a pity I don't know of any Castle sites by Japanese AFOLs. Japan is about
the only culture that has achieved genuine innovations in the fantasy genre,
and realised that it doesn't _have_ to feature orcs, goblins, elves,
dungeons, dragons and medieval architecture.
Then again, maybe I've been looking at the wrong Castle sites. Surprise me!

I want lego to go back to the ways of classic castle where it was more like real
castle than fantasy castle.