 Castle / 7615
Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 03:31:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Call me paranoid, I guess. But I'm not sure that seeing it come into the
outlet is necessarily a good sign, unless it's there at regular retail price.

Oh come on. King Leo's Castle is a very Juniorized set. You can cheer it on
in a general sort of way: yay, parents want to buy Castle for the holidays.
But can you really cheer on Leo's castle itself?

The line sold out all over New York too. Other 2000 sets are back on shelves
but not KK. Good? Bad? Who knows? They'll probably be back in February or
March, but we all know Harry Potter will be filling that shelf space in
October, and that's still a wildcard. (probably sell like wild, I just mean
we don't know if it'll be good stuff.)

-Erik