 Year / 2001 / 680
679  |  681
Subject:
Guns vs. Swords (was Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:46:36 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Anthony Sava writes:

<<snip>>

Show me a man who choses a sword over a gun and I'll show you
a man with guts and honor.

Anyway, thats my four cents
--Anthony
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

     Show me a man who choses a sword over a gun and I'll show you a man
with his guts splattered all over the ground and eminating a strange
unearthly glow from the impact of my flashy brand spankin' new hand held
particle excellerator set on low :^)
~Kirby~