 Castle / 7609
Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:48:41 GMT

Here's a question to all you people out there who have regular access to • good
shopping areas.  Have you seen King Leo's Castle <set:6091> lately? • [snip details]
What I am forced to wonder is:  has Lego cancelled King Leo's Castle?  Now,
personally, I don't care for the set, but without a flagship product, the
Knight's Kingdom would be not long for this world (particularly given the • lack
of "sets with buildings" in the current lineup).  And if the Knight's • Kingdom
crashes and burns, TLC will not be friendly toward future Castle lines.

Anyone want to reassure me?  Can anyone confirm or deny absence of the set • in
the brick-and-mortar market?

  It's still around, so fear not! The LEGO Outlet in Potomac Mills Mall
in VA just recently got a new batch in (bought one this past weekend,
and it was the first one I had seen since I started looking back in
December). What I was told is that TLC sorta under-estimated the
demand for most of the larger sets for the christmas season, so
there was a shortage. :)

  I too am hoping that TLC will continue to expand the castle line. So
far I've seen no evidence of any change this year... nothing discontinued,
but nothing new either.

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises