 Castle / 7646
Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 18:24:54 GMT

Uhm, hello? Life on Mars? :-)

oh yeah I forgot about LOM

Insectoids were actively sold right
up until LOM came out, whether or not there were any new sets.
Space had no down-time.

I didn't want to make an a** of myself, again. ;) so I checked my catalogs
unfortunatlly I could not find a full 2000 catalog but I don't remember
seeing insectoids in there. They are definitlly in the 99 catalogs.

I hope we haven't seen the last of new castle sets.  Maybe they had to
postpone the release of castle 2001  cause it takes longer to design the
non-juniorized sets hahahahahahahahahaha.  I can always hope.

John

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises