 Castle / 7645
Re: working on sengoku jidai samurai battles and...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 16:05:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Chris Barker writes:

Just out of curiosity, besides me, K.K. and Johnny Blaze, who else is
really into the Ninja theme here?  I don't check this newsgroup too
often since I don't own any of the regular castle sets and AFAIK there
is no lugnet.ninja group.

I'm really into it!  Well, actually, mecha has diverted my attention for the
time being.  Before my current mecha kick I was on my way to building a
strong army but alas the build up of forces has ceased.  My samurai/ninja
army stands at a little over 100 with 27 cavalry units.  I know it's not
really impressive in comparison to some other armies i've seen posted but i
hope to triple that number eventually.

sun