 Castle / 7654
Re: working on sengoku jidai samurai battles and...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 09:14:45 GMT

Sun Yun wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Chris Barker writes:
<snip>

I'm really into it!  Well, actually, mecha has diverted my attention for the
time being.  Before my current mecha kick I was on my way to building a
strong army but alas the build up of forces has ceased.  My samurai/ninja
army stands at a little over 100 with 27 cavalry units.  I know it's not
really impressive in comparison to some other armies i've seen posted but i
hope to triple that number eventually.

sun

Are you doing a fantasy army or going for historical accuracy?

Chris "still pondering how to attach sashimono" Barker
chris@superfami.com