 Castle / 7653
Re: can anyone tell me this..........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 05:18:26 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Robbie Anderson writes:
Can anyone tell me if you can still order #6031 Fright Force? If so, would
you know its price? I'm really wanting the set for the sheilds, and I'm
hoping that
there will be some chance you can stll get it. Whoever has an answer, PLEASE
post it or e-mail it to me at: B50twice@aol.com. Whoever does thanks a lot!

I don't THINK you can order that anymore, but I could be wrong... They
certainly don't have it in the recent S@H catalogs... But they could still
have some in stock.

But... you want the shields? Really? I'm nearly SURE you can find people who
won't mind parting with FK shields-- They're certainly not a prized
commodity... But if that's all you're after, I suggest the most recent
castle accessory pack:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5383

Probably as equally likely to be in stock as 6031 (though still doubtful,
I'd guess), less money, and a total of 4 shields...

Anyway, good luck :)

DaveE