 Castle / 7652
7651  |  7653
Subject:
can anyone tell me this..........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 02:29:11 GMT

Can anyone tell me if you can still order #6031 Fright Force? If so, would
you know its price? I'm really wanting the set for the sheilds, and I'm
hoping that
there will be some chance you can stll get it. Whoever has an answer, PLEASE
post it or e-mail it to me at: B50twice@aol.com. Whoever does thanks a lot!