 Castle / 7644
Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 15:35:48 GMT

Has TLC actually said they're going to have Harry Potter as the
-only- castle line running? I've been under the impression that it
would be more like the Star Wars theme... Star Wars is a space
theme, but it didn't replace their own space line.

Yes it did.  while you can occasionally find a insectoid set at TRU they
haven't had a new space set in a few years

  Uhm, hello? Life on Mars? :-)  Insectoids were actively sold right
up until LOM came out, whether or not there were any new sets.
Space had no down-time.

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises