 Off-Topic / Fun / 6613
Re: Guns vs. Swords (was Re: LOM vs. Space (was Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 22:39:37 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, William Brumbach writes:
In lugnet.year.2001, Aaron West writes:
In lugnet.year.2001, Kirby Warden writes:
In lugnet.year.2001, Anthony Sava writes:

<<snip>>

Show me a man who choses a sword over a gun and I'll show you
a man with guts and honor.

Anyway, thats my four cents
--Anthony
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

    Show me a man who choses a sword over a gun and I'll show you a man
with his guts splattered all over the ground and eminating a strange
unearthly glow from the impact of my flashy brand spankin' new hand held
particle excellerator set on low :^)
~Kirby~

"The Black Knight always triumphs!"
Aaron :oD

"What are you going to do?  Bleed on me?"

(junior)

FUT> off.topic.fun

  Please, for the sake of all, make a new post.  The "was Re:LoM vs.
Space(was On Paranoia...  is getting long.  Make a post to
lugnet.off-topic.fun if you wish to continue.  I am finding this whole
debate rather amusing, by the way.  LoM IS SPACE!!!  (my 2 cents worth).