 Castle / 7643
Re: Forest of Blood: Episode 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 12:50:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.castle, Joel Jacobsen writes:
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Castle/Fob-main.htm

Oooooh!! Even though I'm sick, I just had to read that, and glad I did! Good
job, can't wait to see what happens next.

-Shiri

Thanks, Shiri.

I was sick last week, so I can empathize. Not very fun. *8|

I'm glad you liked it. It was a lot of fun to work on the story, I just wish
I'd have gotten inspired a little faster. With luck, the final episode won't
take a month to complete. 10 images aren't .that. hard to edit and write
for. <G>

Hope you feel better, soon!

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm