 Castle / 7649
Re: Forest of Blood: Episode 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 23:19:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Joel Jacobsen writes:
Well; it took me long enough. Sadly, a bit of writter's block and burnout
from trying to clean up the images slowed the process as my moods took an
abrupt left turn into .space as may have been noticed the last few weeks (Or
not).

While it's nothing compared to Wilson Raska, or Kevin Hall and their recent
mind blowing stories, I'm pleased to announce that Episode 2 my Forest of
Blood story is complete!

I've also changed the formatting of the story to shorten it. 10 pages just
seemed silly. As such, Episode 1 has been redone as well. I have also
corrected a few spelling and gramatical errors.

Both of these can be found here:

http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Castle/Fob-main.htm

Please let me know what you think! *8)

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm

Looks great Joel.... I love the atmospher you've created with the forrest...
and if you are after more background pics, have a look in some of your
bigger computer software stores, most of the time, they have those discount CD
s with games and stuff and usually you can find some CD's with royalty free
photos on them....usually for around $10. The last time I was in Canada, I
picked up a CD with 10,000 photos on it.... alot of nature shots.... :  )

Kev...:  )