 Castle / 7670
Re: Forest of Blood: Episode 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 03:47:01 GMT

True enough - my laptop is 1024x768, but for ease, I keep my page at • 800x600
so that I can see the tool bars of Dream Weaver  without them overlaping • the
page itself. I dropped the font because I thought it looked better. Didn't
take into account that others might have problems reading it. It looked • okay
undder IE5 at work on at 1568x1280 or whatever that res is. (I've got a 17"
monitor at work.) but I prefer smaller fonts. :)

  Well, you also have to take into account that when the font is small
enough that the lines are a single pixel wide, and you join that with
a low-contrast color scheme (dark cyan on black), that it's tough to
make it out easily when the pixels are only 1/1600 of the width of
the screen. :) If I highlight the text with the mouse, it's a lot easier
to read. :)

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises