 Space / 32560
Re: .space Subtheme Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 22:11:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote:
In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

snip

What I'd like
to see is the main builders for each group write up a whole page on
history/background for the subthemes.

I could probably manage this. Kevin? If you want it, I'll provide.

Soren

Ya, that would be nice, as long as others are willing to as well.  It seems
rather silly to have only one faction with detailed info.

~Kevin