 Space / 32550
Re: .space Subtheme Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:46:08 GMT

   In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   Not completely exhaustive, but certainly a good quick guide.

   I agree. It might also inspire other builders to start up their own subthemes. Eventually it might become so big as to require arranging by categorisation, e.g. good, bad, ugly etc...

Actually, I already have a subtheme. It’s called Fantasy Force.

As you can see there’s not much online yet. I still need a decent digital camera before I can take pictures of all the ships and series of ships I have. The sixteen ships that come before the B-17 still need to have their picture taken. And that’s just one serie of many.

   What I’d like to see is the main builders for each group write up a whole page on history/background for the subthemes.

   It’s certainly got me interested in doing such a thing, especially if it means I get an entry in the guide :-)

Again, I’ve got most of the history thought out, even some of the companies that produce the ships have a backstory. It’s just all in my head and not on paper.

I’d love to share, but it’s gonna take quite some time to organize. In the meantime I’ll keep uploading older and new creations as I get pics of them.

For now, I’d be honoured if Fantasy Force could be added as a subtheme.

Anyway, IMHO I think this is a great idea. It brings a little organisation in the ‘real’ Space community. In one glance you can see what’s out there and who you should look out for. Who do you want as a friend and who would you like to blow out of the universe. LOL (or as Our Lord and Master 3GA would say. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAaaaaaa...... Oh my god I’m getting infected.)

This could be Fun.

Dirk