 Space / 32544
Re: .space Subtheme Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 13:52:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   I’ve been getting confused with all the new subthemes, so I made a resource to help everyone out. Information like the creator, the colors, and the main builders are provided.

.space Subthemes

Tim Deering didn’t create 3vil. Dr. Terrible occasionally participates in 3vil, and other times he works to his own ends. He isn’t necessarily 3vil, but he’s definitely terrible.

3vil was created here: http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=28201

Bow before 3vil.

Your Lord and Master,

3GA