 Space / 32511
32510  |  32512
Subject:
.space Subtheme Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 02:31:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I’ve been getting confused with all the new subthemes, so I made a resource to help everyone out. Information like the creator, the colors, and the main builders are provided.

.space Subthemes

There are still some gaps; if you have any information to add, email me at bricksidge@yahoo.com (or reply to this thread along with your praise)

~Kevin Blocksidge