 Space / 32543
Re: .space Subtheme Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 13:36:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

Not completely exhaustive, but certainly a good quick guide.

I agree. It might also inspire other builders to start up their own subthemes. Eventually it might become so big as to require arranging by categorisation, e.g. good, bad, ugly etc...

What I’d like to see is the main builders for each group write up a whole page on history/background for the subthemes.

It’s certainly got me interested in doing such a thing, especially if it means I get an entry in the guide :-)

Cheers,