 Space / 32549
Re: .space Subtheme Guide
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:41:12 GMT

   .space Subthemes

I think something is missing.

They’re aquazone, not space. Errrrr

-Begin tiny violin-

Okay, whatever. We’ll ignore inclusion in the Turbocycle League and manning deep space exploration vehicles. Because, you know, they’re in water.

Did I mention they’re completely thought out from physiology to building standard.

Its okay, guys. I’ll go confine myself to the aquazone group (tear).

-End tiny violin-