 Space / 28145
Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:57:04 GMT

OK...I'm not a space-hippy or anything...and I don't buy into their "the moon
belongs to everyone" baloney...but it looks like the entire moonbase
atmosphere supply will be vented into space once those big, unwieldy,
falling-off-when-your-mom-farts-doors are opened, since there seems to be
nothing but gaping holes leading into the moonbase hallway.  Perhaps a bit
more attention to detail is needed for the Iron Reich.

You know I didn't even think about that until I was halfway through taking the
pics.  It is sad...but collateral damage to the Lady Footlocker thats sure to be
attached next door will have to fall under the heading "acceptable
losses"...hmm...all I have to say is "clean-up on aisle seven"...sorry about
that explosive decompression thing.  By the way, I'll try to keep my mom in
check.  No more chili for her.

Now, this might be part of your fascist plan, as I noticed that all of your
techs are fully vac-suited and wearing oxygen tanks.  But c'mon, that's
being an unfriendly neighbor, indeed.

As I said in the captions, this module is only an earth bound test-bed.  It was
never intended to actually 'attach' to any foreign modules.  As for our
techs..we insist on a higher standard of discipline.  This isn't a space-lounge,
you get out of your vac-suit, you deserve what happens to you.  Harsh, but
minifigs..er..citizens are the ultimate replaceable commodity.  Oh I'm not a
friendly neighbor, I'm the one with the junked car in the front yard that you
wish would move away, but never does.

And speaking of your techs, while one of them might be looking for my mom
on the moon, I've found yours; she's under my computer desk right now.

Hey! your time is up!  Send her home Derek, I've got her booked for a bachelor
party next week, you are messing with my money!

Though I must grudgingly admit that I like the upper level shelves.

Yeah...everybody loves the shelves.

-Keith (smack-daddy)