 Space / 28011
Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 07:16:04 GMT

I think this is just too boxy and the mech isn't good at all even if it's
supposed to be "realistic"(hey smack and smack alike)

Now thats exactly what I'm talkin' about! Refreshing smack!  Bring it on!  It is
boxy, my friend...sexy, concrete-boxy. You know you love it...you just won't
admit it publicly.  As for the mech.. well... admitedly it does kind of
suck...like a $2 crack-whore.  But it fits the system, and its all about the
system.  Maintenance, logistics, attack!  My mechs don't have to run to the
battlefield like power rangers, they travel in style.

but I like the interior a lot.

Oh John, you had me at hello..

And you should submit this to the Moonbase page.  The submission process
should be all good to go by now.

...and you lost me.  If it sucks, why submit it?  No, no, don't retreat now.  I
wouldn't want to drag down the moonbase creative gene pool.  I wouldn't dream of
it!

Seriously John, thanks for an honest reply :)
-Keith (smack-daddy)