 Space / 28004
Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 02:56:00 GMT

Ah, good ol’ FZ, always inspiring us to greater heights.

Not much to say about the exterior, pretty standard Iron Reich design. an anchoring for those doors? I imagine they fall off every now and then, unless you found a method of locking them on that I don’t know about.

Nice interior, dig that machine shop. For a guy who doesn’t like interior design, you do great work. Gotta finish my mecha support base, now that I’ve got some ideas to steal.

Oh, and I wouldn’t criticize others’ mecha designs. Unless your stuff can crouch, it’s gonna be nothing but an expensive tank snack.

Take care,

Soren (who happens to like giant swords and humanoid mecha, thank you very much.)