 Space / 28123
Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 03:45:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
Presenting my first Moonbase module.  It is inspired by E's Little Bot Hangar,

<http://mocpages.com/moc.php/1802?r=552023689>

OK...I'm not a space-hippy or anything...and I don't buy into their "the moon
belongs to everyone" baloney...but it looks like the entire moonbase atmosphere
supply will be vented into space once those big, unwieldy,
falling-off-when-your-mom-farts-doors are opened, since there seems to be
nothing but gaping holes leading into the moonbase hallway.  Perhaps a bit more
attention to detail is needed for the Iron Reich.

Now, this might be part of your fascist plan, as I noticed that all of your
techs are fully vac-suited and wearing oxygen tanks.  But c'mon, that's being an
unfriendly neighbor, indeed.  And speaking of your techs, while one of them
might be looking for my mom on the moon, I've found yours; she's under my
computer desk right now.

Though I must grudgingly admit that I like the upper level shelves.

:Derek