 Space / 28133
Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 05:34:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Derek Schin wrote:
In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
Presenting my first Moonbase module.  It is inspired by E's Little Bot Hangar,

<http://mocpages.com/moc.php/1802?r=552023689>

unfriendly neighbor, indeed.  And speaking of your techs, while one of them
might be looking for my mom on the moon, I've found yours; she's under my
computer desk right now.

:Derek

While I found your review of this moc to be insightful, you made one critical
error in judgement: you haven't seen Keith's mom, I've seen Keith's mom!

Memo to the smack allergic: In space no one can hear you whine!