 Space / 28020
Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 18:07:15 GMT

Hey Keith,

Whether it's five unfolded fingers across the face or a shot in the arm,
smack is just bad for you and everybody else.  The impression that I get,
judging by your writing style, that "smack" is just another way of saying
that you have a rude attitude, and you don't care who knows it or who is
offended by it.  That's selfish and childish and it won't get you respect.
The Iron Reich apparently has attitude to spare, and that's cool, but when
it comes to your attitude, spare us.

Oh, and regarding the recent changes to the Moonbase Standard: most of the
time, change is good and presents you with a challenge.  Are you up to it or
not?

Honest enough for you?!

BTW, I really like the dark gray, boxy, fascist look here.  It reminds me of
the production design of "Equilibrium", a very cool movie I would recommend
if you like this kind of austere, authoritarian style (and also if you like
smack-filled action!).  Big Daddy Mars is very intimidating.  I like the
legs and solar panels?   The smaller mech is just too spindly-lookin'.
However, I do like the foot design, those toes are groovy.

Dave (who doesn't mind a smack or two as long I get a reacharound!)

"Keith Goldman" <legomankeith@aol.com> wrote in message
Presenting my first Moonbase module.  It is inspired by E's Little Bot • Hangar,
and it uses the new 10brick high corridor design parameter.  As usual I • have
some smack to lay down, but its all on mocpages...land of the free...home • of the
harsh rhetoric.

Pics with smack:

<http://mocpages.com/moc.php/1802?r=552023689>

Pics without smack:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=56624>

As always, your comments, suggestions, smack, kudos, hate-filled rhetoric • and
non sequiturs are encouraged and appreciated.  Thank you.

-Keith (I'm not a space-nazi, I just play one on lugnet)