 Space / 28019
Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 18:55:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   Presenting my first Moonbase module. It is inspired by E’s Little Bot Hangar, and it uses the new 10brick high corridor design parameter. As usual I have some smack to lay down, but its all on mocpages...land of the free...home of the harsh rhetoric.

Well as far as the actually MOC is concerned, it is as usual, awesome. I like the boxyness. It works on this. (doesn’t always) As far as the ‘mech’...

Pics with smack:

Smack?! Ppfft. “You Homo Sapiens and your Mechs.” You don’t even have any orbital defences guns. What’s to stop my fighters from picking you off from orbit. Smack talk with such an obvious weakness could get you blown to pieces. And its not neccessarily just my Galactic Confederation fleet you have to worry about. Who knows what the LSF, PCS, EB, and several other factions may do in the face of your taunts. Silly human.

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/1802?r=552023689

Pics without smack:

As always, your comments, suggestions, smack, kudos, hate-filled rhetoric and non sequiturs are encouraged and appreciated. Thank you.

-Keith (I’m not a space-nazi, I just play one on lugnet)

Oh well why didn’t you say so in the first place. “Nukes, time on target, fire at will.”

-General Insanity