 Space / 28092
Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:43:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
Presenting my first Moonbase module.  It is inspired by E's Little Bot Hangar,
and it uses the new 10brick high corridor design parameter.  As usual I have
some smack to lay down, but its all on mocpages...land of the free...home of the
harsh rhetoric.

Pics with smack:

<http://mocpages.com/moc.php/1802?r=552023689>

Pics without smack:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=56624>

As always, your comments, suggestions, smack, kudos, hate-filled rhetoric and
non sequiturs are encouraged and appreciated.  Thank you.

-Keith (I'm not a space-nazi, I just play one on lugnet)

I have been bugging Keith to make a Mech Bay Moonbase and I'm glad he made one.

Its the ding dang dong. Smack that.