 Space / 28018
Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 17:46:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   Presenting my first Moonbase module. It is inspired by E’s Little Bot Hangar, and it uses the new 10brick high corridor design parameter. As usual I have some smack to lay down, but its all on mocpages...land of the free...home of the harsh rhetoric.

Pics with smack:

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/1802?r=552023689

I disagree with j0n on the boxy aspect of your module. Yeah, it’s boxy. But it’s a good kind of boxy. It’s a big monolithic keep-the-little-man-down kind of box. It has a sense of design about it, even if that design is totalitarian.

The mech doesn’t work so well for me. The folding legs are a cool idea, but once they’re down, it looks sort of spindly and unbalanced. Your other mechs looks really cool tho, both the small one and the large one. Maybe if the foldy mech had some parts that folded down to distract from the long skinny legs.

The smack makes me laugh.

-Grand Admiral