 Space / 28026
Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 00:12:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:

Dave (who doesn't mind a smack or two as long I get a reacharound!)

Who's your daddy, Dave?
-Keith (smack-daddy)

While a very fun read from the both of you (my kind of comedy), if this must
escalate any more, you boys want to go duke it out in o-t.debate?  Thanks.

-Chris