 Space / 28022
Re: Moonbase Module: Mauser Support Facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2003 23:30:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
   Hey Keith,

Whether it’s five unfolded fingers across the face or a shot in the arm, smack is just bad for you and everybody else. The impression that I get, judging by your writing style, that “smack” is just another way of saying that you have a rude attitude, and you don’t care who knows it or who is offended by it. That’s selfish and childish and it won’t get you respect. The Iron Reich apparently has attitude to spare, and that’s cool, but when it comes to your attitude, spare us.

He did. There was an option for “pics without smack.”

So next time you can just click that.

-Grand Admiral