 Space / 28132
28131  |  28133
Subject:
Three new Wipeout MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 04:59:09 GMT

Pod racing is for wussies, the big boys compete in AG-racing........;-)

I don't make many MOC contributions, but when I do, I try to make them good. If
you are a fan of the famous racing game series called Wipeout I'm sure you'll
like these. I have 4 out of 5 ships completed. You'll only see 3 in here though
since the fourth (Quirex), while finished, is in a god-awful color scheme and I
don't want it to be seen untill I can clean it up a bit.

Untill then, enjoy the pictures of the Feisar, Auricom, and AG-systems craft
from the F-5000 circut of wipeout. They're all display models however and do not
have "playable" interiors. All of them (except the Quirex) use cutout parts to
some degree. However, in my defense, 90% of them are there to emulate parts that
DO exist but not in the colors I need. (IE: 2 x 3 wedge plates in yellow, blue
and red) Enjoy!!!

I will be selling these three soon since I need money. My college years are
near. VERY near........