 Space / 28144
Re: PRIORITY TRANSMISSION
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:52:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   --SPLASH SPYBOT LOG 09162103--

snapple

--END TRANSMISSION--

What could DR TERRIBLE be up to now?!!

-Grand Admiral

Gentlemen, this is terrible news... no pun intended. Nude pictures of Admrial Sandlin, clone or not should not be broadcast over public air waves. I mean, GEEZ, ...NO PANTS.... come on! Put some boxers on that clone... I’m glad we didn’t order better resolution on those SPLASH robot cams. Dang.

Anyway. Good to see the SPLASH platform performing well. PCS forces are on high alert from what seems an increase of “bad guys.” The EB, Dr. Terrible, and soon I’ll have reports of a new threat, the Jade Empire. There’s a billion of them Jade suckers. WOW.

But right now I’m at the beach. I hope to be able to stomach my lemonade after seeing that first pic... I mean... NO PANTS!! GEEEEZ...

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.