 Space / 28130
Re: PRIORITY TRANSMISSION
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 04:24:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Krotzer wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

   Annoyingly large files. :-) No seriously that was over 500k, took 2 minutes to see the post, that is not cool, dude. (the Grand Admiral clone and the bot are kinda funny though.)

   -Grand Admiral

-Mike Petrucelli

Hey man, I know having a slow connection can be annoying, but if you could just take a moment to look at the bright side, you’ll realize that in all honesty, it could be worse. He could’ve done something like this...

LOL! :-D

-Tim