 Space / 28143
Re: Now I'm thinking we should just ditch the roads idea too
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:49:04 GMT

Markham Carroll wrote:

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HLA556.Js4@lugnet.com...
Bummer, considering I just thought up the word "moonway", but the train
track idea has sorta taken this over.  As buried below a bunch of modules • as
it might get the trains will still stick out because they'll moving around
all over the place.  But the roads might just get lost and hard to see.

Thoughts?

[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net

That is a good point.  If you think about it, did Mos Espa have roads?  I
think the Moon Bases would look just fine if they had just {anything} under
them, like small vehiculars and personages.  Maybe even a few stands set up
here and there would look nice.  Didn't someone have a junk droid sales lot
underneath one of theirs?

The roads may get lost, but there are some clear spaces near the edge
where they will be visible. I think they will look good. And if someone
spends a lot of time incorporating a road into their module, well, we'll
put it near the edge where it will be seen.

Frank