 Space / 25784
Re: Light attack carrier
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 03:49:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:

Not really much more I can add here that hasn’t been said, other than I like the new nose configuration. It rings of a modern airlift transport....c-10 for instance. It really gives it a more utilitarian look.

Thanks Gil, the nose was one of the main reason I re-did the front - the original was just a bunch of slopes and there was no exit hatch. This version just made a ton of sense... plus I was inspired by the light gray inverse dome. Wish I had a few more of those.

LOVE to see it in a pitched battle dioramma.

Well, the micro version of the ship would be more suited to that, from a composition point of view. It appears in this wallpaper... I think I’ll have to take more pics of it.

Cheers,