 Space / 25783
Re: MOC: Puffin Personal Runabout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 03:35:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   Greetings!

Wowed by the very large creations debuting lately, I have cheaped out and gone with the very small.

The Puffin

What a clever design, from the JS intakes to the little landing gear, and the neat way the wings and hatch work together for access... kudos for using yellow well, too. The overall shape of the ship bugs me, and I don’t know why because it’s a cute shape and suits the parts used, it must just be my problem... aw, now I’m sounding silly :-)

Cheers,